Friday, December 3, 2010

Decision Made, Now What?

On the way home from the travel clinic, I had to call my parents.  I am so thankful for a cellphone that has speaker phone!  I first spoke to my father... a very caring man, who has a heart for his eldest daughter.  He listened to me moan, groan and complain about how I got an owie getting a vaccination and how I can't handle getting needles.  He chuckled, sensing my humor in the whole thing!  He graciously puts my mother on the phone.... and I revereted to a little girl!  Also sensing my humor, she played along.... however, she abruptly stopped and said.... WAIT!  Does this mean you're going? 

I was able to say YES!  I am going! 

After I got home and spoke to my loving fiance, I sent the email out to Pastor Les, the pastor leading the trip.  We had been corresponding back and forth, as I had asked Pastor Quin for more info in order to be able to share and answer questions of those who were praying for me.

I was able to share my decision the next day with my close friends and family, and the next day with my prayer warriors at my class.

Haiti.... Serving.... Me...  Who Knew???

No comments: