Monday, February 21, 2011

32 more sleeps....

March 25, 2011 cannot come any sooner! 
We had a meeting at  church yesterday- we being the Haiti Team.  I found out that someone whom I have come to love in my home fellowship group is going with me! YAY! I won't be surrounded by people who I do not know! What a blessing to me!  The second best thing... she's a nurse too! :)

Time is going slow right now...  and I am sure that I will be asking for it to slow down as time goes by!

Interesting hitch:  my car died.  While I was cleaning it out before the company to whom it has been donated to  came and towed it out, I found my Christmas bonus cheque that I had forgotten about! There is a bump up in the amound needed! I have 600.00 in, 500.00 saved to give + 100.00 that I just found= leaving me 745.00 to go!  I have two  more paycheques to go...  I am leaning on God for every cent...  I trust that my faith is sufficent enough!

No car, means new adventures in transit! :)  At least until my borrowed car is registered and insured...

32 more sleeps....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christa God provides for all His children. He will provide for you to go to Haiti! Your faith is sufficient. One thing i've learned is that you only have to ask him once and leave the rest up to him. He tested me of this recently and I threw the bigest fitn rage ever with him trying to blam him for my mistake. Yet even tho I was ignorant and acted like a child he still blessed me even with more than i'd prayed for. He loves you Christa but He's going to test your heart for many things especially faith. Dont throw a tantrum like I did. I still am embarassed at my self for it. However God humbled me at the same time. I love you Christa. We're praying with you and for you. God is activly at work in you.

Christa said...

Thank you for your comment. It spoke to me right away! I am expecting to be tested.. My faith will only grow! Thank you!