Thursday, March 10, 2011

15 days to go...

My long awaited trip is coming up fast!  Today is March 10, 2011.  I leave Canada on March 25, 2011.

 I have a lot of work to do in my home before I leave it, as I have my cousin coming to stay while I am gone. 

I have a lot of prep work to do before I leave my employment for the two weeks that I will gone from it.... however, due to the nature of my work, I cannot do it until closer to the date of depature....

I have a plan... I just have to attack it.  The end result will be worth all the elbow grease that I use!

I am getting very excited about going and what I will be doing in Haiti.  I know that God is working in my life already...  and I know that He is preparing me for something larger than myself.  I am anticipating enjoying some Haitian food, and looking on GoogleMaps, Jacmel is quite the place to discover! :)

http://bassin-bleu.com/travel.html     <------ this is a picture I use to remind myself of the beauty that I will see.  I am a waterfalls gal, growing up in Ontario with lots of waterfalls all around.  Do enjoy!             
 
Onward and forward....  15 days to go...

No comments: